Connect with me on...

Friday 7 November 2008

Blog guilt


I haven't posted anything of consequence for a couple of weeks. I feel almost that I should apologise but I won't. You're not the boss of me. You're not my real mum.

I had a rare couple of weeks at home actually going out and doing things with my friends and the lovely Lesley, so I didn't do much writing for a while You'd be the same, so shh.

Anyway, I am now in Essen, Germany where I am appearing is a variety theatre on a bill with: a russian contortionist, german breakdancers, ukranian acrobats, russian & american arielists (as seen in the pic) and a magaician who looks like a German Alan Carr when viewed from the wrong angle.

I'll be here until the new year. Everyone has been telling me that the Winter will get horrifically cold but they don't scare me - last month I was in Greenland. That's proper cold. Icebergs in the harbour and hardy people who eat seagulls. I can't believe Germany's winter will impress, but I remain open to the possibility. My apartment is three flights of stairs above the theatre, so I'm thinking I might not actually need to go out, as long as I find a decent pizza delivery place. Comedy hermit, that's me.

More photos, as always, on my facebook page here.

No comments: