Connect with me on...

Friday 20 April 2012

Mat Ricardo's London Varieties April 12th PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE!


Evidence indeed, of the fun that was had at episode three of Mat Ricardo's London Varieties. I couldn't be happier with how the show is going - we're pulling in packed houses of wonderful people, delivering the best variety bills in London, and stuffing every show with surprises, films, and as much crazy stuff as we can get. My rule is that every show should have at least one completely unique moment, and so far so good.

If you didn't make it last month, we had Morgan & West, The Boy With Tape On His Face, Lenny Beige and Paul Dabek - plus I debuted yet another brand new routine, and I tap danced. With a stage full of showgirls. It took me a couple of days to stop grinning like a loon. And yes, there will be video of this, soon...

The podcast will be up in a few days - keep an eye on my twitter to find out when, or just go to the iTunes page and subscribe - that way as soon as it's released, you'll have it. This month's audio version of the show has the Lenny beige interview from the live show, and also a bunch of extras - a recording of my recent ToMax talk, and a captivating interview with legendary professional wrestler William Regal.

Tickets for next months show - featuring Eastend Cabaret, Up & Over It, Circularity Thinking and Jenny Eclair are now on sale here. It's going to be brilliant.

But until then, enjoy these images of last months show, courtesy of the excellent Claire Haigh..
































No comments: