Connect with me on...

Tuesday 3 December 2013

My movements for the next few months..

Behold, a tour schedule for the next few months! I'm packing my case and hitting the road...

December 2013


I'll be hosting a Christmas variety show in a beautiful spiegeltent in Bristol, along side a bunch of great speciality acts, including London Varieties favourite Lisa Lottie. Fun!



21st - 25th January 2014


My critically acclaimed one man show "Showman" gets a run in London's West End!
I'm honoured and very excited to be part of the London International Mime Festival,
and at the moment, these are the only London dates for "Showman" in 2014, so get booking!



Feb 14th - March 16th 2014


Thrilled to announce that I'll be taking "Showman" to the Adelaide Fringe!
I'm in the Garden of Unearthly Delights, at the Campanile, at 7pm every night.





No comments: