Connect with me on...

Thursday 3 November 2011

New iPhone + Proud cabaret = a bunch of quick & dirty cast portraits






I'm sorry Android. It's not you, it's me. Ok, it was kinda you. You were almost great, but had some major failings, and then they went and launched a new iphone, and at the same time my ipod died. From that point on, it was just a matter of time. We drifted apart, Android. You updated your OS, and installed a bunch of software I didn't want, and couldn't delete. That's no way to treat a friend. You had no personality of your own, always just trying to keep up with your cooler and more famous competitor, but just coming across like a wannabe knock off. Android, baby, bubbelah, you're Danni Minogue. You're Chris Penn. For fucks sake, you're Paul Ross.

Oh, and of course I had to test out the iPhone's camera, so here's some quick portraits of some of the people I'm working with this week at Proud Cabaret. This is the last week of my residency, but I'll still turn up every so often at the two Proud venues in the weeks leading up to Christmas, so if you're going and unlucky, you might catch me.


No comments: